Saturday, October 5, 2013

My Dad



October 6, 2013

I prepared this poem all about my dad
I did this so I will always remember his warmth and advises no matter what.
My dad really inspires my to get up on my feet to see how precious life is.
and hope you would too and share this to someone to be inspired as well.
hope you like my poem  "My Dad"

My Dad

My dad is the best'
he is always see a positive life
even when there are difficulties or problems
he always say "there are no such problems  hat can not be solved."
' ''
My dad is strong
he is always determined to take his daily excercise 4:30am in the morning
and maintain a healthy eating and healthy lifestyle
they go to buffet with mom but he choose to eat less.

My dad is patient
he has the longest patience i have ever seen
he wants everybody happy

My dad is kind
i have no comment
all i can say he is kind

My dad is understanding
he helps us understand why we should not worry
he always reminds us "life is short, always be happy, no such problem can't be solved."

My dad is humble
he accepts whatever wrongs
and very thankful for his family that loves him

My dad is always positive
even hears other sad moments he always say always be happy
because life is good

My dad advises
to always stay humble in what endeavors we face.
always look at the bright side

Dad wants a happy family
he always say he is very blessed to have us all
a completely family who always helps, supports and loving each other

My dad uplifts
just keep doing, doing and not think of worries
as long as you are doing something, something good will come
just don't expect.

No comments:

Post a Comment