Sunday, October 13, 2013

I don't want to die yet but...

I don't want to die yet...but I know time will come when I have to be somewhere spiritually....the question is where....
Heaven? or Hell?

...I have been feeling something weird in my body...and sometimes not...at the age of 39 turning 40 years old soon...I just don't understand sometimes what is going on in my body.

when I drink coffee...I'm fine BUT I know its bad taking coffee most of time because of the caffiene disadvantages.

I drink softdrinks...I'm fine ...BUT I know it has a lot of sugar content....scary

sometime my body is ok

sometime I feel something near in my heart..., in my top right dot head.

this morning I felt something weird at my back while I was at my bed

...my lower back also I sometimes feel something
...and my left knee to...Its hard sometimes to walk. 

and with all these busy material stuff I do ...I tend to forget what is the most important of all.....TO PRAY AND FOLLOW GOD WILL.

I really don't want to happen that when my time comes and I face my judgement and if ask me "Did you do God's will?"  
I don't want the answer to be no because I know that would end up to Hell. an eternal lake of fire.

I have to accept what I'm facing in my physical body and work though it. and Pray more

I know Prayer will give me spiritually at peace.

I just want hoping that when my time comes that while I'm alive there is and will be no facing and experiencing pain and sufferings Physically.

My father said "to keep healthy and maintain a healthy lifestyle and pray to God to give thanks that we are still alive."


No comments:

Post a Comment