Saturday, October 5, 2013

Give your Best Everyday

October 6, 2013

GIVE YOUR BEST EVERYDAY

This words inspired me to remember not to worry on everything I do...or even get lonely or bored. 

Well...I did felt that this past few days until today Sunday on one show on TV interviewing Miss Anne Curtis on what she does to make people happy.  

She just said this simple words that triggered me...
 " I always give my best EVERYDAY."  

...Then I suddenly woke me up...and thought "She's right."

...that I don't have to be gloomy on things that I shouldn't be gloomy about. 

We do our best by not just sitting around or watching televion...
but to show and discover our skills and hidden talents what we can do that yet to discover. 

We will not be able to discover them if we just sit there and wait for it. We have to do something about it.

...and no matter what comes my way...I will try to remember this..

to ALWAYS GIVE MY BEST EVERYDAY!!!


Share this segment to your love ones to be inspired everyday. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment