Monday, September 30, 2013

Cleaning Up!!! Arggggh!!!

CLEANING UP...Argggh!!!

September 29, 2013

Sunday, went to play mooncake dice with family and dinner. 


yes happy moment, but when we arrived home, I have to do stuff and chores and for tomorrow...I guess you can say I'm kind of mixed up in my mind thinking...

 "There are so many things to do!"  
...And up to now we have no maid :(  

But even though we have no maid, I still appreciate the blessing comes in our way...


...like people who loves me ( especially my family who understand and support me).
... the bills and food are provided.
... but most important of all is my happy family.

I just don't know sometimes it hits me with this sadness and emotions. and so much stuff cleaning, organizing and stuff to do that sometimes really stresses me that my eczema at my legs are beginning to itch!!!


 "Oh what to do...oooh what to do."

 
As I was washing dishes, then it came to me ...
...DON'T THINK ABOUT TIME!!!
...just keep doing it.
...and to pray more to find peace.
...that I should be thankful 

...and NOT complain of what I choose to do. 

then I thought..."Yes this is better than the last experience I had involved."


...that for even this I should appreciate small things and just do what I needed to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment