Monday, September 30, 2013

Wondering...

About Us


this blog is about soul searching, intention for this blog is to hope to touch others from this blog and also help me be enlighten, awaken, as well as others too.

Join me with discussions and share this blogsite to your love ones.

By taking part in this blog site you are also sharing your knowledge will help me and everyone too. Thank you

  
Wondering                

September 28,2013

Right now it's already 11:52 pm Saturday, almost midnight.  Already watched TV "The Voice Philippines." ...but still awake.  And my husband and my daughter are still awake.

I kept thinking why are we still awake even though we know it's already late and want to go to sleep.
And I've been thinking what I can blog and share my thoughts and emotions.

I have been making different blogs lately but does not connect me to keep me blogging...maybe my topic does not work for me...then suddenly what click me...that I what I'm missing is more spiritually , that I need and want to be connected to God despite with material things we have.

That all these is nothing without God.

No comments:

Post a Comment