Monday, May 6, 2013

UFO Experience




In 1991, I was in Toronto Canada (Scarborough Ontario) at the age of 18 years old, I had no idea what I saw then.

I usually watched TV always curious about UFOs and I didn't know if I did see one.

This was around October 1991, around 10:00 in the evening I was walking home from School dance at Albert Campbell Collegiate by myself .  Then I saw this 3 big lights at very roof top of our house.  I wanted to call my brother to see this but I stayed instead I thought it might go away.  So I just stood there watched it.

3 very big lights just like this image was above the roof top of our house, stayed for a few seconds as slowly went up as it faded away.  When I told my brother about what I saw, he did not believe and was laughing almost going to say I'm crazy.

But up to this day I still stand of what I saw...this very same lights.  and I still can't comprehend what I saw.  I thought maybe its just a dancing lights somewhere like spotlights moving.


Maybe you can explain.
share your comments

No comments:

Post a Comment